ORBICAR 2000 was developed for cleaning nozzles, carbonized components and even carburetors.
It is fast acting and quick to dry due to its high solvency. Its combination of detergent additives and corrosion inhibitors means it will not damage injection systems and sensors.
Ideal for the removal of grease deposits that have accumulated over time and carbonized material
Phenol free formulation.
Perfect for decarbonizing and cleaning carburetors, nozzles, and the entire fuel supply system. Removes grease, carbonized material and general dirt.
How to Use
1. Disconnect carburetor inlet tubing and cap end.
2. Run the engine until the fuel remaining in the carburetor is exhausted.
3. Apply ORBICAR 2000 abundantly through the carburetor vent.
4. Pull choke or block air inlet.
5. Start the engine several times so that the product penetrates the entire carburetor.
6. Wait approximately 15 minutes and then reconnect the tubing.
7. Start the engine and readjust the air / fuel mixture if necessary.
1. Disconnect power to the fuel pump.
2. Run the engine until all the fuel in the line runs out.
3. Disconnect the intake manifold from the fuel manifold.
4. Apply to the manifold inlet, pulse nozzle several times or turn on the engine.
5. Let the product sit for 15 minutes.
6. Reinstall the system piping and reconnect the fuel pump electrical supply.
7. Run the engine by accelerating rapidly several times.
CARBONIZED COMPONENT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Apply ORBICAR 2000 abundantly to the carbonization site.
2. Let it sit for about 15 minutes.
3. Remove the residue using a clean brush or cloth and then dry the components.
8 – OrbiCar 2000
Box with 12 aerosol cans 300ml
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from heat sources. Keep in original packaging for preservation of product quality. Flammable product. Pressurized container.